Saturday, March 1, 2008

Partner Interviews

In Health class, we're starting our unit on social health, so we did an activity to to kind of introduce us to it. The teacher paired us with someone we did not know and we had to interview them on our following things:
Strengths
Concerns
Likes
Sorrows
Dislikes
Life Experiences
Frustrations
Guilts
Joys
Dreams
After that, you presented all the things you learned about your partner to the class. Usually I don't like doing personal stufff like this. Do you really learn about anyone in the end? I was surprised about the few people that really did open up, and answer these questions truthfully. Others used humor to escape potential embarrassing things to be revealed. Does it make it easier when someone else is talking about you, so you don't have to do it yourself? Maybe a little. Like I said, I usually get uncomfortable doing things like that, but I think it went all right in the end. Maybe people did learn some new things about me.
By the way, I saw Penelope last night at the movies. Really good. Leanna gives it five stars. :)
Also, I am still reading A Curse Dark as Gold, but it's been a really slow process. I've barely had any time lately.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I really want to see Penelope! :D

Erin said...

Ah! I really want to see Penelope too!

Bohae said...

I usually don't like presenting personal *info* either :) Glad everything turned out well in the end.

Q said...

I think that those types of things are my business, and very few other people's, so I tend to lean towards humor too.