Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Year Ago

One year ago today was when my sister and I left to go to California. We went to my uncle's wedding, Disneyland and California Adventures, and to the Queen Mary for brunch. Plus, we got to stay with my aunt, uncle, and cousins the whole time. Oh, it was lovely. Time goes by so fast. And the sad part was that I haven't seen my uncle or my new aunt since the wedding one year ago. I really get to miss my family down there, since we don't get to see them very often. Even though when I was in California, I began missing my family here, like my mom and dad and such. The good news is that I might get to go visit them again during spring break. Now that would be fun! Plus, I wouldn't be missing a week of school like I did last time. On that note, I must go do some homework.

Leanna

No comments: