Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crazy Things I Did as a Kid

Tagged by Bookbutterfly and Fantasy.

Rules:
1. Follow this format
2. Copy/Paste the rules
3. State who tagged you and add a link to their blog.
4. Write 5 crazy things you did as a kid
5. Tag 5 people

Crazy things:

1. I used to be in love with the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. I would watch it every day, print out coloring pages for it, buy the dolls, etc. Then one day my sister told me, jokingly, that I was too obsessed with Beauty and Beast, and being the sensitive person I was, I decided to put everything I owned that was remotely Beauty and the Beast in a shoe box and hid it under my bed. I don't think I even retrieved it until months later. Of course, if anyone did that to me nowdays, I'd just laugh in their face. ;)
2. I used to seriously think that different magical lands really did exist, and used to spend most my day trying and thinking of ways to get there. My friends and I tried tons of fake spells, and a million different things. Sadly, we never prevailed.
3. I used to put on and play with my grandmother's jewelery. I don't think she minded though. I see the pictures now of me with all that jewelery on, and they're hilarious.
4. My sister and I would make up songs and dances, and have concerts that my dad video recorded. Oh how we cringe when we see them now. ;)
5. Once when my cousins were visiting, we started to make a long paper chain. Extremely long. For over an hour we worked, and we hung it up through almost the entire house. Some of it was saved and is still hanging up in my grandpa's house.

Let's see, five people I apologize if you've already been tagged: Q, Hwalk, Miss Erin, Felicity, Elizabethbennett.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oooh, fun! Thanks for tagging me.

Q said...

I did it!

Kitty said...

I used to watch a movie called Totoro all the time and was so obsesed with it
maybe I still am,
hehe
-I am proud ha!-
hope i didn't scare you too much