Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day

I decided to post this now while I still had time. I hope everyone has a fun St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. I am planning on wearing green, but first I have to find something that I own that is green. My wardrobe is pretty much limited to blue, and well blue. But I'm sure I'll find something. And pretty soon after that, it's going to be Easter. For me, having these two holidays in the same month is very weird. Now what do we have to celebrate in April, besides the lovely months of spring?
Well anyway, the reason I did this today is that I have to work on a big Rube Goldberg project tomorrow. If you don't know what a Rube Goldberg is, look here. Really, I don't even understand the point of doing this. Why make things more complicated than they need to be? And another question, why did I put this off until the evening before it was due? ;)
Also my sister got back from D.C. today! It's great to have you back Jessie, if you're reading this. :)
Have a wonderful week!

Leanna

3 comments:

Q said...

Now, if you're northern and southern Irish (like me), you have to wear green and orange, which no one has ever heard of. And if you're not Irish at all, you technically don't have to wear any specific color, but people will hold you to wearing green anyway.

Leanna said...

I had never heard of that,Q. That's interesting.:)

Erin said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!