Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope that everyone has a lovely Easter tomorrow. I'm not really planning on doing much. But I am going to have an Easter egg hunt with my sisters at my grandparent's house. They no longer put candy in the eggs, so now it's just all money. Do you think I'll collect enough to buy a new book? ;)

Also as you may have noticed, I did some changes to the layout. I was getting really bored with the other one and I needed a change. What do you think?

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Bohae said...

It looks great! The blue color scheme is lovely.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue. :)
Happy Easter!

Holly said...

Very daydreamy. :)

Anonymous said...

I like this one better; this template matches the header better. :D

Happy Easter! Hope you got enough money for a book!

Q said...

It looks very nice! The blog title is a tad bit hard to read, but not too bad.

Bridget said...

This template is great! It really matches better. :D