Sunday, March 9, 2008

7 Random Things

Tagged by Bohae.

In this meme I'm supposed to say random things about myself. Hmm....this will be interesting.

1. I have a clone ;) Actually a fraternal twin sister that is leaving to go on a leadership forum tommorrow to Washington D.C. I'm so incredibly jealous.

2. I love to watch movies. In fact, I think that I love watching movies almost as much as I love reading books. If you're going to see a movie at the theaters, chances are that I've seen it. I think I watch one at least every other day.

3. I've met Shannon Hale three times, and have all of her books autographed. Also for the past nines months I've been a member of LRRH, I've logged on at least once a day. Obesessed, I know.

4. I cry when I read sad books and watch sad movies. I even cry during happy books and movies. Really, I'm a sap when it comes to things like that. :)

5. I really like to listen to classical music. Mainly soundtrack movies, but I love other classical too. I think it began when I started to play the violin, but I've loved it ever since.

6. I'm going to England for the first time this summer. I'm so excited, since this will be the first time I've ever been out of the United States.

7. I've never owned any pets. And believe me, I love animals. We were going to get a dog for a while when I was in fourth grade, but it never worked out. Oh, how I want a doggie. ;)

I tag Ani Isilee, Maribeth Kayla, Hwalk, Fantasy, Ennagirl, and anyone else that wants to do this. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have fun in England...it's a wonderful place. :)