Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What I'm Doing, etc.

Right now I'm rereading The Chronicles of Narnia books. I read them for the first time two years ago, so I decided to reread them. I'm not going to post a review for every one though. Maybe just a couple of the ones I liked the most. I'm not reading them in the right order either, since I'm starting from the ones that I've read the least recently. So I'm enjoying that. By the way, I kind of gave up on Snow. But only for now. I'll finish it eventually.
Yeah, so I'll try to post about more interesting stuff later. There's plenty that I could blog about, but nothing that anyone else would be interested in. Right now I'm basically doing school stuff and trying to work out some personal issues. I'm sure that I'll find peace with what I'm worrying about eventually. So....yeah.
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Well, I hope you do (find peace). Enjoy Narnia!

Q said...

Ditto, Cuileann.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I admit that I've actually never read all the Narnia books. Just the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and the Magician's Nephew.

By the way, Leanna, I tagged you. Check my blog Ch. 4.

Leanna said...

BB- you should read them all!

And I'll check the meme out. :) I'll probably have it posted by tomorrow.

Edge said...

Amazing books!! So enjoyable.