Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Early Valentine's Day

No, this post isn't really about Valentine's Day. I just thought I'd wish everyone a good one while I had time to blog.
The weather here has been crazy. These last couple of days have been sunny and bright, and I thought that spring was finally coming. But as I walked out of school, I walked into a snow blizzard. I really wish that the weather would make up it's mind already.
I got two books this week. One from Pulse It and one of In Group. From Pulse It. I got Secrets of my Surburban Life. Sophie already did a review for it on her blog. I actually got that a few weeks ago and should be done with it by now.
Then from In Group I got The Adoratin of Jenna Fox. That one is an ARC I believe.
So I must get busy. I have to study for a lot of tests tonight, and then I have a huge violin test on Friday and for the next couple of weeks. Seriously, I wish I could get some days off from school because of all this snow. First, I need the time and second, they still make us trudge to school even though there is sixteen inches of snow outside. It really isn't fair.
Anyway, have a great rest of the week!
Leanna

5 comments:

Sookie said...

Sixteen inches of snow...goodness!!! It's pretty good weather here in Texas.
I saw your comment on my review of the Host. LOVED that book. It was very different from Twilight, though....

Bohae said...

The weather is a fickle being... ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Leanna!
Sorry about the crazy weather. ;)

Leanna said...

Thanks Ani Isilee. :)

The weather was so bad this morning, school was delayed for two hours.

Anonymous said...

Sixteen Inches!!! *shock*