Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Still Alive...

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but this week has been so incredibly busy! I've been doing schoolwork and tons of music stuff pretty much all this week. I swear, my Orchestra teacher is working us to the maxium...
So basically I haven't had much time to read River Secrets this week, so that's been kind of sad. I'm about halfway through though, and I hope to finish it this weekend. I don't have too much homework, thankfully. I'm not home right now either, I'm typing this from my Grandpa's house...
Anyway, for some updates, last Saturday I got see the symphony perform Beethoven's Seventh. That was amazing.
Also, the release date for Breaking Dawn was announced on Thursday; August 2, 2008. Less than a year from Eclipse. I'm excited for another summer release. Hope a cover comes out soon.
So that's it for now, until I (finally) have enough time to finish some books. There's probably no hope for any next week, since my Orchestra teacher is giving us another test...blah. Have a great weekend!

Leanna

No comments: