Friday, February 22, 2008

A Rhyming Meme

Hwalk made this...

What your favorite nursery rhyme?
I don't think I have one.

First chapter book you read?
I don't know if I exactly remember the first, but I liked Bailey School Kids, Junie B. Jones, and some other of those kinds of books.

Do you read best in the daytime?
It doesn't usually matter. I read when I feel like reading, day or night.

Or when you are in bed?
When I read at night, I am usually in my bed.

A funny or serious tone?
It depends on what I'm in the mood for. I really like both.

A favorite character that is a guy.
Finn from the Books of Bayern.

Some books you want to own.
Breaking Dawn, Forest Born, Dragon Slippers, Specials, and many, many others.

And the first book that made you cry.
That would definitely be Charlotte's Web. I cried, and cried, and cried if you can believe it.

I tag whoever wants to do this. It's really cool. :)

No comments: