Monday, February 25, 2008

The Adoration of Jenna Fox


How far would you go to save someone you love?
Seventeen-year-old Jenna has been told that is her name. She has just awoken from a year-long coma, and she's still recovering from the terrible accident that caused it. Her parents show her home movies of her life, her memories, but she has no recollection. Is she really the same girl she sees on the screen?
Slowly, Jenna starts to remember. But along with the memories come questions-questions no one wants to answer. What really happened after the accident?
I absolutely adored this book! I loved this book so much, I couldn't put it down for three days. This book is science-fiction and takes place about twenty or thirty years in the future. Mary Pearson's writing is beautiful, and I loved Jenna's character and could relate with her every moment in the story. I also loved the secondary characters like her grandmother Lily, and all the people she meets. I loved this book immensely.
This will be released on April 29. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing great stuff about this book. *adds to her to-read list*

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the marketing info, but there's a brand new video/website for this book that we're really really proud of.

You can check it out at www.theadorationofjennafox.com

Let us know what you think!
www.henryholtkids.com

Thanks!
Sean