Friday, February 1, 2008

The Goose Girl



I love this book. It's one of my all time favorites. And every time I read it, I realize how much I love it again.

When Princess Anidori-Kiladra Talianna Isilee is sent by her mother, the Queen of Kildenree, to marry the prince of Bayern, their neighboring country, she is betrayed by her lady-in-waiting Selia, who is trying to steal her name and her title. She must hide out as a goose girl before she can fight for her name and title back. She soon discovers some unusual talents, along with friends who help her discover who she really is and what she's meant for.

Amazing. Stunning. Completely wonderful. Everyone in the world should read this book. And if you've already read it, go and re-read it-now! ;)

Leanna

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I absolutely adore The Goose Girl.

Madison said...

I'm rereading it right now and I think it's back to being my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Best book ever!