Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ugh

Stys are really horrible. When people ask me what's wrong with my eye and I tell them a sty, I usually get two responses. One, they sympathize with me like they know what I'm talking about. Or two, they haven't even heard of one. If you haven't, consider yourself very, very lucky. They are the worst. I've basically been doing everything in my power to get rid of it today. Hasn't really worked. Like I said, I've pretty much tried everything, but if you have any ideas, please let me know. This is the first one I've gotten in about a year, but I've still been getting a lot of them in the last couple of years. They're so bad and I hope that this will be my last one.
On a happier note, I finished River Secrets and hope to put up a review for it soon. This weekend has been pretty miserable, but at least I have my books to make me feel better. :)

Leanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope things get even better soon :)