Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elsewhere


How can fifteen-year-old Liz let go of the only life she has ever known and embrace a new one? Is it possible that a life lived in reverse is no different from a life lived forward?
When Liz is hit by a taxicab and dies from head trauma, she suddenly finds herself in Elsewhere. In Elsewhere, your age suddenly reverses and you find yourself growing younger each year instead of older, until you eventually make it back to Earth as a baby. Liz must now accept her new life in Elsewhere and forget the life she left behind.
I really enjoyed this book. I love Gabrielle Zevin's writing and I especially loved this book. I really liked the main character Liz, and all the stuff I could relate to her about. The world which she created in the book was amazing, and I was interested by the entire story the whole time. I recommend this book to everyone.

3 comments:

Madison said...

I got this book when it first came out in paperback, but I haven't read it yet. I loved Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac though and can't wait to read Elsewhere.

Leanna said...

I want to read Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, but I have to read the Adoration of Jenna Fox first. :) I really like the author though.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this book a lot.
Ah, I see you are reading A Curse Dark as Gold. Enjoy! :D