Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Layout, Changes, etc.

So, I really just changed the layout on a whim. I was getting a little tired of the old one and I wanted something different. Also I think that for the future, this blog is mainly going to be book reviews and thoughts on important book related things. Mainly because, my life isn't very interesting. And I don't have much to say about it. So from now on, it's just about books and other important topics. Also that explains the title change because it really isn't about my life anymore.
Anyway, here are some book reviews coming soon!

Lock and Key- Sarah Deseen
Princess Ben- Catherine Murdock
Bewitching Season- Marissa Doyle
Just Listen- Sarah Dessen

Have wonderful rest of the week!

Leanna

3 comments:

Erin said...

I quite liked Just Listen, I look forward to your thoughts. I'm currently reading Bewitching Season. And I really want to read the other two!

Q said...

I keep hearing about Just Listen--I think I need to read it. I'm eagerly anticipating your review!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, your life is interesting. Even if you don't find it interesting, other people do.

I don't know why it works like that.