Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello Everyone

I've had a lot going on lately, and haven't really been giving this blog as much thought and attention that I should be giving it. I've just been busy, and dare I say it, actually having fun, * is shocked*. The good news is, I have a lot of really fun stuff planned for the next couple of weeks. I'm reading some amazing books, and am expecting a few more to come in the mail in the next couple of days, so stay tuned for some new book reviews! Also some poetry, a Twilight rant, some fun games, and my thoughts on other random things. Again, I'm always looking for ideas on new stuff to do, so if you have any, feel free to email me! Have a great week!

Leanna

2 comments:

Madison said...

Hurray for new book!

I so can't wait for the Twilight rant. :D

Anonymous said...

I love how the Twilight ranting is spreading. :)