Sunday, January 20, 2008

One Week Anniversary Post

Oh no, where has the weekend gone?! It's slipping away and I can't seem to catch it. At least I still have one more day off.
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm actually kind of excited to go back to school Tuesday. Don't ask me why, I can't believe it myself. I've actually been really bored today, because I finished my homework early. But it gave me a lot of time to catch up on some books and some writing. And to spend a lot of time online as usual.
Not to make boring remarks about the weather, but it was actually really pretty today. The snow in the mountains looked beautiful, and everything felt nice and cool, not completely freezing like it has most of the time lately. It was great.
Have a good week,

Leanna

2 comments:

Holly said...

Woot! Happy one week birthday to TDoML! Hehe.

Jessica said...

I have to say, weekends are slippery things. ;)

~Jess~