Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Plan

So lately I've been thinking about all the wonderful books that I haven't read in a while. There are so many that I loved that I've been wanting to re-read, but haven't had the time. I've been reading all the new books and new releases. For instance, I haven't re-read any of Shannon's books for over a year, and I got the whole Harry Potter collection for Christmas, but I haven't had time to read any of those either. So I revised a plan on what I'm going to do. I'm not going to buy any new books until I finish all the ones I've been planning on reading again. I'm really happy about my decision. It is so much fun to revisit old books, especially when they're your favorites. And it would probably save me a lot of money over time. I'm really excited.
Sadly, I haven't had a lot of time to read this week, because I've been too busy with school stuff. I'll try to finish some up soon so I'll be able to post some new ( or old) reviews.
Have a great week!

Leanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is hard to reread when you want so badly to read a new book. Good luck!