Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meeting Ann Cannon

I had the opportunity to go see Ann Cannon yesterday over at the King's English where Shannon Hale usually does her signings. She was signing and talking about her new book The Loser's Guide to Life and Love which is based on A Midsummer Night's Dream. I just started reading it last night, but it is fantastic so far and I highly recommend it. She is so funny and they did a little reader's theater after she spoke, so it was really fun. And the best part was that Shannon was there too! After we got our books signed we went over and talked to her and she was so nice and even remembered who I was, which was great. My cousins came with me and they're from California and huge Shannon Hale fans, so they were really excited to see her also. It was a great night!
And on another subject, I am so sick of the weather here in Utah right now. It's over 100 degrees and I'm feeling kind of sun sick. I'm going to a baseball game tomorrow too, so I'm not looking forward to sitting in the sun for that long.
Have a great Fourth of July weekend! In fact, I forget that it even was the Fourth of July tomorrow until I saw the date today. ;)

Leanna

1 comment:

Q said...

Shannon's so nice.