Saturday, May 31, 2008

Why I won't be posting...

I'm going to be gone from June 4th until June 12th. I'm going to England for a week with my family. I've never been out of the country before so it should be really fun. I might not be able to post anything in the next couple of days either because I'm going to be getting ready and packing and everything. But I might have a chance to do a book review. And I will still be going to the LRRH convention on the 13th, jet lag or not. :) I'm definitely going to miss you guys. Maybe my dad will let me use his laptop, so I might able to come on a for a little while.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Holly said...

How awesome! :D Hope it's an altogether fabulous trip; I can't see how it won't be!

Madison said...

Ack! So jealous! Have a great time!

~Firefly~ said...

I want to go to England so bad! Have a great time... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, England and the LRRH conference. *is jealous* ;)
Have a fabulous time!

Merissa said...

You are so, so, lucky. I hope you appreciate your luckiness. ;) I hope you have a great time! :D

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I am so incredibly jealous b/c that is so incredibly cool and awesome! Have fun! You have to tell us about it when you get back, and what sights you have seen! :D

Kairi said...

wow! have a totally awsome time!