Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Meme

So I've been tagged by Kelsey to do this cool thing!

The Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

The nearest (and only book) I have with me right now is The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. So here it is...

In the previous moments of stupendous danger, Papa has said goodbye to Wolfgang Edel and was ready to accompany Liesel home.
"Ready," she answered.
They began to leave the scene of the crime, and the book was well and truly burning in her now.

I haven't even made it this far in the book yet, so I really have no idea what is going on. ;)

I tag Anilee, Ani Isilee, Summermoon, Q, and Bookbutterfly.

1 comment:

Q said...

I love that book!

I did the meme!