Saturday, October 18, 2008

Days Off from School Bliss

I can't even tell you how happy I've been having days off from school on Thursday and Friday. This is the first time I've had free time in what seems like forever! Even though I put off all my homework until tomorrow and Monday, I'm still really happy. I've spent most of my time...

Listening to this song. I get so happy whenever they play it on the radio when I'm in the car, even my family knows I love it by now. :)

I also read Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. I loved it! It's really disturbing and dark in a way, but totally addicting once you get into it. Highly recommended.

Well, hopefully more posts will come later. Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, I love "Crush" too! I didn't at first, but now (after listening to it a billion times) I really adore it. It makes me happy, too. :)