Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Book Meme

Okay, so I wasn't specifically tagged for this. I just saw it on Faith's blog and thought that it looked like fun! So here it goes...

1. List the 10 books/collected works/series that you would bring on a desert island.
2. (Optional) Say why you would bring them.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 6 people to also do the meme.
5. Leave a comment to let those people know .

1. All of Shannon Hale's books, of course!
2. The Ink Trilogy by Cornelia Funke.
3. The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray.
4. The Chronicles of Narnia series.
5. The Harry Potter series (that would occupy my time for a while.)
6. The Twilight series (for whenever I needed a good laugh.)
7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
8. The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
9. The Percy Jackson series.
10. 13 Little Blue Envelopes.

As you probably noticed, I listed mostly series. But if I'm stranded than I'm going to need a lot of free time. Right now being on a desert island with no school work and just books sounds pretty good right now.

So I tag whoever wants to do this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your books. I haven't read 7,8, and 10, but all the other ones are great. Though I wouldn't want to take Twilight on a desert island. I'm afraid of what I would turn in to--those books can eat you up.

Anonymous said...

That does sound good. I'm already wishing for summer vacation.