Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm back!

Yay! I am so happy to be home. After two extremely long flights, I finally got home at around midnight last night (or technically, early this morning). And I have to say...

I hate airports. The entire security thing is so dumb. We had to go through it twice, plus check our luggage twice when we reached our layover in New Jersey. It just tires me out, especially when you're in a line with one hundred other people front of you and behind you. And after one seven hour flight, plus three hours of waiting in the airport in New Jersey, my plane back to Salt Lake City was sitting on the runway for an hour because of who knows what. So I was in a pretty bad mood on that last flight.

Okay, I'm done complaining. This morning my grandpa surprised me with a cell phone as an early birthday present. I'm very happy.

Now I can finally enjoy summer vacation (which will mostly be spent reading, online, and things of that nature.)

Have a great day!

Leanna

3 comments:

Madison said...

Ick. Flying is bad enough; add in lines and waiting...so not fun.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Oh my gosh, airline security can be so annoying, esp when you're in a hurry! I haven't been on a plane in...I think almost 4 yrs now. :P

Kelsey said...

Hoped you had tons of fun though! Minus the airplane secrurity, I've traveled alot and I still get sick on the downfall.