Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Even More Pictures


When we went to Oxford yesterday, we got to see the building where they filmed the first Harry Potter movie. It was cool, and you could really recognize it, especially the halls and staircases. That's where the picture's from.


I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready for this trip to be over. I'm completely exhausted. I think that once you start wanting to come home, it means that you made the most out of the trip, right? Plus everyone is probably getting tired of these trip posts.


I'll probably have some new book reviews when I get back. I'll post again once I'm home!


Leanna


3 comments:

Q said...

The only reason we would be getting tired of your trip posts is because we're so JEALOUS.

Holly said...

^Hah! Unfortunately true. :) So, so cool, Leanna.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Ah, so cool, Leanna! You are so lucky, esp since you saw where HP1 was filmed! Gah! *is still extremely jealous*