Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where Did Summer Go?

So what do you think of the new layout? I think it's quite refreshing. The other one served me well for a good four months, but a change was nice.

I haven't been blogging as much lately, but I'm going to start up again and do it quite a bit once school starts. I start on Monday and have been putting off getting ready for it. I pretty much have everything I need, but I need to prepare emotionally and mentally. I am not ready to let go of summer. It feels like it's just started. Today I had my last summer violin lesson. I've been quite sad to say goodbye to all the lazy summer days where I had all the time to read and go online in the world.

I talked to one of my school friends on the phone yesterday, and that was fun because I haven't talked to her all summer. I'm actually quite happy because I got into all the classes that I wanted. My sister is in five of those classes with me. I have to sign up for an online class tomorrow, which is something I've been putting off for two days.

So I'm just trying to enjoy these last few days of summer. It always ends far too quickly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

They do. I think the last days of summer are the loveliest and the most bittersweet.